We believe that a school uniform is important:
- It looks smart
- Wears well
- Contributes to a sense of belonging and community
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
- Fosters a feeling of pride
- Is designed with health and safety in mind
We ask that all children wear the uniform and encourage them to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy dress in school.
The uniform is designed to be practical, maintainable and good value for money.
Long hair should be tied up and hair accessories such as slides, ribbons bobbles, etc, should be fairly simple and in school colours.
Parents are asked to ensure that all items are labelled clearly with their child’s name.
For safety reasons we ask that the children do not wear jewellery in school. Watches must not be smart watches that can link to the internet or that take photos.
For health reasons it is important that children are properly dressed for physical activity. PE kit should be kept in a named drawstring bag.
The school uniform colours are royal blue and grey.
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt / trousers / pinafore
- Plain white or grey socks/tights
- Flat black sensible school shoes and not colourful trainers or boots
- White polo shirt and grey shorts
- Royal blue and white gingham dress
School PE Kit
- School PE top
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Plimsolls or trainer
The school logo sweatshirts and polo shirts (optional) are available online from our supplier, Price & Buckland. You will also be able to order items such as: PE bags, book bags, rucksacks, hats & waterproof coats as well as trousers, skirts & pinafores. These items are optional extras and can of course be sourced from other outlets, such as supermarkets.